|Playing with Instagram and iPad|
- Dealing with massive jet lag. The good thing about travel from west to east is that the wind is at your back and flights are faster. The bad thing is setting the clock forward and more forward.
- Lots of laundry.
- Promises to the doggie that we didn't forget her. These promises seem to involve freshly cooked chicken and beef.
- Sorting through mounds of mail, most of which is advertising or solicitations for funds and not worth opening.
- Paying bills.
- Restocking the pantry and fridge.
- Hugging doggie.
- Preparing to sort, edit, and set to music some 1400 photos. Many of those photos are delete-worthy, but I can't bring myself to discard them, so I have to set up separate folders for the better ones.
- Catching up on email and blogs -- this one and all the ones I like to follow. On the trip we were often without wi-fi or other internet connections. In China, I was not able to access any blogs (including my own) hosted on Google due to censorship.
Now for a nap!