East of Paris Bookstore

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Travel Bug

Mr. Wonderful and I are leaving on another adventure in less than 10 days! I am thinking about packing -- packing light for a change. But I couldn't resist splurging on a new passport holder. Instead of stodgy black, I opted for shocking pink at One Kings Lane, my morning email temptation.

Since our trip will be a combination of exotic and "roughing" it, I am thinking about taking old clothes that I can get rid of along the way since laundering one more time will not be worth it. I'm justifying this idea with the thought that it will give me space for souveniers and I won't have to buy another piece of luggage (as seems usual).

Stay tuned.


1 comment:

  1. Oooh! It sounds like fun! I wish I could go somewhere right about now, maybe somewhere nice and cool with no humidity. Hmm...Scotland? Nova Scotia? Antarctica? ;-)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...