East of Paris Bookstore

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer Reading

We're off tomorrow.  So I am spending time today downloading books to the Kindle App on my iPad.  Typically, Mr. Wonderful and I take a stack of books to read on our trips and we end up buying more wherever we land.  This time, however, I want to avoid the space that books take up in my luggage, not to mention the extra weight.

Here is my list so far:

How Will You Measure Your Life by Clayton M. Christensen

Istanbul Passage by Joseph Kanon

The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg

The Templars by Barbara Frale

Mission to Paris by Alan Furst

Trans-Siberian Express by Warren Adler

As usual, I am taking a combination of mystery & intrigue plus self-improvement books: something fun and something serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...