East of Paris Bookstore

Thursday, June 7, 2012

StairMaster

I have not been blogging much since coming home from Paris. I wrote a post with lots of photos from a fabulous lunch at the Hotel Meurice, then one day the whole thing just disappeared -- text and photos but not comments.  It made me wonder, why bother?  Why not just eat bonbons at home and not share my adventures.

The bonbon eating, not to mention travel eating, got a bit out of hand.  Mr. Wonderful  positively threatened me with a "StairMaster" and with bikes.  Yikes!


But then he made it all better with flowers at my favorite hotel, the Georges V.



P.S.  The post about that fabulous lunch has been resuscitated.  The photos are just as good as they were before, the text less so.  Please go here to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. My husband posted something on my Facebook the other day about eating less chocolate, but I shot that notion down very quickly. LOL

    Those pink roses in the picture above are absolutely gorgeous. I really, really need to plan a trip to Paris some day soon...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...