East of Paris Bookstore

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

100th Post

This is my 100th East of Paris blog post in 7 months of blogging.  I am hereby giving myself a pat-on-the-back.  

Before starting this blog, I made a list of 50 topics to write about. I was not sure I could keep up writing or have anything to write about.  Interestingly, I have not even covered half the topics on the list.  Each day something new and interesting catches my attention and blogging topics bubble up.  We are leaving for a trip to the Middle East at the end of the month, so I have no qualms about running out of things to photograph or write about.

Thanks to all of you who read and to all of you who comment, whether you send me e-mails or actually comment on the blog itself.  Comments are an amazing gift.  When I see one, my posture improves, I sit up straighter and get a major grin on my face.

1 comment:

  1. Very excited to read about your adventures in the Middle East. I expect to see a picture of you on a camel! I hope you might be going to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. I know there was a tiny spot designated for the Coptic Orthodox priest but can't remember if the other Orthodox Churches were represented. It is quite beautiful.

    And congratulations on your 100th post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...