East of Paris Bookstore

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oddities

Sometimes I see things that are out of context or otherwise serious but strike me as funny or odd. In no particular order ...


Definitely not Paris and very much further east: the entrance to a shopping arcade in Almaty.












Warning, if you remove this bathrobe from the Regency Hotel in Florence, the embedded microchip will catch you!




Every yurt needs a chandelier.  


Home Sweet Home on the steppes of Central Asia.










I like to sleep with open windows ... or at least I did until I read the bat warning [BATS? EEK!] 








There is always a pork table somewhere, even in nominally Muslim counties. 








It means the vodka table is not far away!

And, finally ...

\
Self explanatory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...