- The system operates 24/7.
- You don’t have to talk to anyone.
- You can choose the city, date, time, and type of food you are interested in, and Open Table gives you a list of restaurants that meet your criteria.
- No one puts you on hold and then asks you to spell your name (twice).
- There is an easy to use iPhone App.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
What’s for Dinner? Reservations
Remember the old joke and about a wife making reservations for dinner? No joke. This is a serious task. It can take time and patience. Which is why I like Open Table. Open Table supplies restaurants with a table management system that has a great features for customers. It makes reserving a table in many major cities fast and easy -- it is all done online. Customers also accumulate points that are exchangeable for cash at one of the participating restaurants. Here are five reasons I like Open Table: